Collection Lasting Colour Lipstick | Review

15:24:00


Jade and I went into town last weekend and I wanted to get a new lipstick. I wanted one that would go with anything and that I could wear everyday.

I didn’t want to spend too much so I went for the Collection (Collection 2000) lasting colour lipstick in number 8 ‘sweet tart’ priced at £2.99.



I really like this lipstick. The lipstick lasts a while and the colour pay-off is great. As it is only £2.99 I don’t have a problem with having to re-apply a few times. Its that perfect pink colour that gives your lips that extra bit of oomph. The texture is creamy and moisturising and it smells like classic American candy. 




I will definitely be going back to get a few more of these lipsticks and I recommend you do too! :-)

What’s the best drug store lipstick you’ve tried?

~ Lucy xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Photography information

Canon 600D with 18-55mm lens, Canon 24mm lens or Sigma 70-300mm lens. Canon EOS M with 18-55mm lens or Canon 24mm lens. Any edited photos are edited using Photoshop CS6. Picture source is given for any photo used that is not directly ours.