Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub | Review

14:36:00



Throughout the year I suffer from very chapped lips (especially in the winter months) which is a pain as I have a love affair with brightly coloured lipsticks which just amplify the dryness. So, as I was walking past Lush the other day I decided to pick up one of their lip scrubs after hearing much about them. I chose the flavour ‘bubblegum’ as it smelt divine (but if sweet and sugary scents aren’t your thing they also sell ‘mint julips’ and ‘popcorn’ alternatives) and so far I am very impressed.

 The scrub completely takes away any loose and dry skin leaving them smooth and perfect for my bright lip colours. They also taste amazing which is an added bonus - and kind of makes me just want to eat it as a snack rather than use it as a scrub. They retail for £5.25 which is a fair price considering the amount you get and how long one pot will last as you only need a small amount and I will definitely be re-purchasing this when mine runs out. :-)

How do you tackle chapped lips?

~ Jade xx

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love this scrub!!! :*

    http://landing-in-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Photography information

Canon 600D with 18-55mm lens, Canon 24mm lens or Sigma 70-300mm lens. Canon EOS M with 18-55mm lens or Canon 24mm lens. Any edited photos are edited using Photoshop CS6. Picture source is given for any photo used that is not directly ours.