A day in London

19:07:00


At the end of last month Lucy and I took a trip to London for the day. Lucy had never been sight-seeing around our country’s capitol before so for her birthday which was a few days before I thought I’d take her to see some of the tourist-y spots.

Our day started super early at 5:45 am and didn’t end until 10 at night but it was such a fun day even if it did rain.

As usual I had my camera with me and thought I’d share some of the pictures I took.

 The view looking up the mall to Buckingham palace 

 The view from Westminster bridge

 The London eye 

 The houses of parliament and big Ben 

 Buckingham palace (Queeny’s house) 

St James’ park



~ Jade xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Photography information

Canon 600D with 18-55mm lens, Canon 24mm lens or Sigma 70-300mm lens. Canon EOS M with 18-55mm lens or Canon 24mm lens. Any edited photos are edited using Photoshop CS6. Picture source is given for any photo used that is not directly ours.