My summer style | Jade's picks

16:20:00

In today’s post I thought I’d share some of my summer outfits that I adore. They are very simple but I’m not overly complicated when it comes to accessories and such. Since taking the pictures for this post the weather in England has turned and is now not as sunny nor warm which makes me jealous of Lucy who is currently bathing in the sun on a beach somewhere in Greece. However, I fly to Mallorca next week for ten days so I can’t be too jealous I suppose. 






Top - Asos
Skirt - River Island
Bag - New look






Top - Asos
Skirt - Urban outfitters
Necklace - Local jewellers
Sandals - Asda
Nail varnish - Barry M hi shine




 Dress - Topshop
Shoes - Nine west

~ Jade xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Photography information

Canon 600D with 18-55mm lens, Canon 24mm lens or Sigma 70-300mm lens. Canon EOS M with 18-55mm lens or Canon 24mm lens. Any edited photos are edited using Photoshop CS6. Picture source is given for any photo used that is not directly ours.