Mallorca | 2013

15:38:00

I returned home from my holiday to Mallorca late last Friday and went straight to summer in the city early Saturday morning with Lucy. Today I thought I’d share some photos from my holiday. I spent ten days on my granddads yacht with some of my family and I had a great time although my face got a little burned - and is now peeling, nice - and was stung by a jellyfish - which is not desirable. 













I hope you are all having a great summer. I returned home to a rather cold England but it’s now warmed up again. :-)

~ Jade xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Photography information

Canon 600D with 18-55mm lens, Canon 24mm lens or Sigma 70-300mm lens. Canon EOS M with 18-55mm lens or Canon 24mm lens. Any edited photos are edited using Photoshop CS6. Picture source is given for any photo used that is not directly ours.