Maybelline fit me concealer | Review

22:06:00



I’ve been testing this concealer out for the past few months now and it’s safe to say I really like it - I’m on my second tube already. The packaging is nothing to be wowed over but it’s the product inside that counts. The concealer itself is quite a liquid-y consistency which makes it easy to blend which is why I love to use this concealer under my eyes and around my nose as it’s light and natural so it doesn’t crease or look to heavy but still has really good coverage - I use the real techniques contour brush to apply it. I have used it as a blemish concealer also and really liked the semi-matte finish it gave but with enough coverage to cover up my spots, however due to my oily skin it didn’t last throughout the day unlike my MAC pro long wear concealer which I also love. If you are going to use this concealer as a blemish concealer I would recommend putting some on the back of your hand before applying it for otherwise the bacteria from the blemishes will sit in the doe-foot applicator and be spread around your face, creating more blemishes. The shade range isn’t the greatest for this concealer - my local Boots only stocks four shades, two for fair skin tones and two for medium skin tones although there are six shades total. I wear shade 20 of the ‘fair’ skin tone range which is incredibly yellow, although this is great for me as I have very yellow undertones in my skin anyway for someone like Lucy who has pink-ier undertones it wouldn’t work although she also has fair skin. That being said it’s very affordable priced at £5.99, blends really nicely and has good coverage for a high street concealer. Maybelline is fast becoming one of my favourite high street brands along with Rimmel as I’ve also been enjoying Maybelline mascaras and the colour tattoos a lot recently also.



Have you tried the fit me concealer? If so what do you think of it?

~ Jade xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Photography information

Canon 600D with 18-55mm lens, Canon 24mm lens or Sigma 70-300mm lens. Canon EOS M with 18-55mm lens or Canon 24mm lens. Any edited photos are edited using Photoshop CS6. Picture source is given for any photo used that is not directly ours.