Topshop highlighter | Review

15:19:00


My local Topshop recently started stocking the Topshop makeup which I got very excited about as before I could only grab a few bits whenever I went to London or Bristol - I’m not sure why my Topshop didn’t stock the makeup beforehand, it always baffled me. 

I picked up a couple of bits but I was most excited for the powder highlighter in 'crescent moon'. I had originally wanted the glow cream highlighter in ‘polished’ however every pot had been played around with as there was finger marks in all of them, so I settled with the powder highlighter instead.

This highlighter is a perfectly pigmented pearl shade which leans more towards the pink side of the highlighter scale. It adds a perfect sheen to the cheekbones and wherever else you choose to place it but isn’t shimmery or hold glitter. It creates a subtle highlighted look rather than an in your face glow which is great for everyday wear and you can use it across the body. However, I tend to keep it to my face - mainly on my cheekbones as my t-zone gets enough highlight from my oily skin but it also works great as an inner corner highlight with a neutral eyeshadow look. 

It can become chalky if you’re heavy handed with it as it's a very soft powder but as long as you don’t go overboard it isn't a problem. The packaging is really sturdy and cute - as all Topshop packaging is - and you get a lot of product too. You can pick this up for £10 so it doesn’t break the bank either.



What do you like from the Topshop makeup line?

~ Jade xxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Photography information

Canon 600D with 18-55mm lens, Canon 24mm lens or Sigma 70-300mm lens. Canon EOS M with 18-55mm lens or Canon 24mm lens. Any edited photos are edited using Photoshop CS6. Picture source is given for any photo used that is not directly ours.