Spring Pastels | Barry M Quick Dry

14:28:00

I’m a massive fan of the Barry M nail varnishes - my particular love lying with the Gelly collection which I’ve mentioned and raved about countless times. Barry M’s spring collection is a wash of beautiful pastels - its a shade range that they get right every time - with a new quick dry formula. These varnishes are quite patchy so you need three coats to get a really good opaque finish but the shades are a pastel lovers dream - I picked up Eat My Dust and Full Throttle a perfect pastel blue and a pastel orange/coral - however because they are quick dry it doesn’t take very long to paint your nails and if like me you're incredibly impatient with waiting for your nails to dry, then you will love these.

Have you tried Barry M’s new formula yet?


~ Jade xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Photography information

Canon 600D with 18-55mm lens, Canon 24mm lens or Sigma 70-300mm lens. Canon EOS M with 18-55mm lens or Canon 24mm lens. Any edited photos are edited using Photoshop CS6. Picture source is given for any photo used that is not directly ours.