A 70s Autumn | Outfit of the Day

09:48:00

Autumn is my favourite time of year, especially when it comes to fashion. I love autumn days when the sun is shining but there's still a chill in the air. This year I have found a love for coats and earthy tones, A-line skirts and 70s prints when it comes to putting together outfits. As I'm sure you can tell, Topshop and New Look have been my favourite places to find some great pieces this year.

What are your autumn fashion favourites?
- Lucy xx


What I'm wearing:
Trench coat ~ New Look
Scarf ~ New Look
Top ~ Topshop
Skirt ~ Topshop
Boots ~ New Look (similar here)
Bag ~ Rebecca Minkoff - Avery Crossbody (exact colour no longer available)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Photography information

Canon 600D with 18-55mm lens, Canon 24mm lens or Sigma 70-300mm lens. Canon EOS M with 18-55mm lens or Canon 24mm lens. Any edited photos are edited using Photoshop CS6. Picture source is given for any photo used that is not directly ours.