L'Oreal True Match Foundation | Review

12:00:00

“3 new shade enhancers for shade matching precision, skin perfecting pigments and an ultra gliding creamy texture to give a homogeneous finish. More luminous and radiant skin than before with even longer wear and better comfort”

The L’Oreal True Match Foundation recently had a face lift with a reformulation and new packaging. I’ve been on a bit of a foundation binge recently and this is my current favourite  offering from the high-street. Years ago I tried the original formulation of this foundation but it didn’t agree with my oily skin however the reformulation is another story. 

The colour match for this foundation is one of the best I’ve ever had for any foundation - I wear shade 1W - and the formula is ultra blend-able with a gel-like texture. Coverage is medium, but it can be sheered out with a makeup sponge or built up with two layers without looking cake-y. My favourite thing about this foundation is the finish. It’s luminous without being overly dewy, so it still lasts all day but doesn’t attract to my already oily skin. I do still have to power once or twice throughout the day but that isn't unusual for me and if you have normal/dry skin you wouldn't need to touch up at all. My only problem with the reformulation is that it oxidises slightly however if you got a shade lighter than you would need it wouldn’t be a problem. 

What foundations are you currently loving?

~ Jade xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Photography information

Canon 600D with 18-55mm lens, Canon 24mm lens or Sigma 70-300mm lens. Canon EOS M with 18-55mm lens or Canon 24mm lens. Any edited photos are edited using Photoshop CS6. Picture source is given for any photo used that is not directly ours.